Top 10 Best PEO Companies in New York (2019 Reviews)
If you want to build a business in New York, whether in the city or in New York State, you better be ready to hustle and you better be consistently striving to improve yourself and your business because otherwise you’ll be left behind. Yet if you do make, you’ll experience success and a feeling of satisfaction you’re not as likely to get elsewhere.
Yet making it to the top requires a lot of time, and you need every minute. And after a certain point, managing payroll and HR tasks (among other compliance issues and paperwork) can be too much for one person to handle. It’s at this point, or ideally before it comes to that, when you’ll want to look into a professional employer organization (PEO), which will handle payroll and HR tasks for you, among many other great things.
Yet which service provider should you choose? If you’re confused, we’re here to help with our top PEO picks for New York businesses:
With more than $9 billion in payroll, noteworthy service, and more options than many would even want to consider, Oasis is likely the best choice for any business looking for an adaptable and flexible partner for their payroll and HR needs, and again an excellent choice if you want to work with a PEO that prides itself on its customer service.
Some of the perks to look for include competitive benefit offerings, expert payroll processing, specialized risk-management support, and tailored solutions for different industries, making them an at the very least adequate choice for just about every New York Company. There is a long-term contract length to think about and growth within company so fast that it could struggle to keep up with itself, but we think the benefits outweigh the negatives.
Oasis might be best for your business if:
- Your business is very small or a startup and you want a flexible PEO plan to accommodate growth and changing needs.
- You want a large range of different benefit options for you and your employees to choose from.
- You want to work with a PEO company that is dedicated to supporting their clients to the best of their ability.
With 30 years of history behind it and over 4500 clients, CoAdvantage is constantly growing and embraces that spirit of change. They will often be one of the first companies to adopt helpful technologies to help your business improve, and with them you’ll have plenty of information at your fingertips to make personnel decisions, whether that involves hiring, firing, or other management tasks.
You will also of course have modern processing and professional help with all of the normal PEO tasks such as payroll, and even their massive growth (which can be confusing to some companies) shouldn’t stop them from delivering on their promises.
CoAdvantage might be best for your business if:
- You want to have access to some of the best team building services and tools in the industry.
- You want to be able to onboard and transition employees easily, and also manage them easily after they’re integrated.
- You like the idea of working with a company that is constantly growing and bringing in new ideas.
3) Engage PEO
Engage PEO, if cost and minimums are low on your list of priorities, is almost certainly your top choice. By most standards, they are the pinnacle of excellence, and they hire the best HR and payroll professionals (among others) that can be found. You won’t have to worry about errors from them. Additionally, their compliance support is some of the best.
You will need to check about their ten employee minimum and the rate they’ll charge you, but we are certain that some businesses will find Engage PEO well worth the effort, commitment, and cost.
Engage PEO might be best for your business if:
- You have the resources to engage with them and you want absolute quality from your PEO service provider.
- You are looking to upgrade your PEO services after already having an unsatisfactory experience elsewhere.
- You want the best help when dealing with complex HR and compliance issues, whatever your industry.
If you want a more adaptive choice for your PEO service provider, Alphastaff has you covered. With plenty of different service options to choose from and minimal commitment or requirements for services, Alphastaff is great for business owners who want to work with their PEO more and have things dictated to them less.
They’re also a great choice for businesses in the nearly immeasurable New York health care industry, although other specialized industries might find more fitting options elsewhere. While they can provide you with options, their ability to specialize is outpaced by some other companies.
Alphastaff might be best for your business if:
- Your business is in the health care sector and you want specialized assistance.
- You want a PEO that will help you come up with create solutions to your compliance and payroll problems.
- You want plenty of options to work with and the freedom to be able to craft a plan that works with your business.
With 15,000 of businesses as clients and $37 billion in payroll under its management, TriNet will be able to handle what your business might need, and they will at the same time provide excellent benefits for your employees. We consider them a premium PEO service provider compared to the competition, and if the idea of superior services and options sounds appealing to you, TriNet might be a great fit.
TriNet also stands out from the competition by having an excellent online platform to stand on, and TriNet is committed to future innovation and advancements to make things easier for the client and more effective for employees.
TriNet might be best for your business if:
- You have a lot of remote employees under your employ or want to make certain your remote employees are well taken care of.
- You want to be able to confidently provide affordable and high-quality benefit options to your employees.
- You don’t wish to make a long-term commitment to a PEO service provider and might want to take advantage of the relatively easy cancellation process TriNet provides.
Finding the right PEO company in New York is vital to not only your business but your employees and yourself as well. It might take a while at the start, but we promise that it will save you more time than you can keep track of in the long run. There’s no perfect choice, only the right choice for your business, so we encourage you to take notes and do further research, as well as ask questions. We hope you find the perfect fit soon and wish you success with your New York business endeavors.