Top 10 Best PEO Companies in Texas (2019 Reviews)
There’s something about Texas, its cities, and its land that just speaks the language of opportunity, and we want you to make sure that you’re able to take your business to the places you want it to go. And since the state is low on red tape and generally allows small businesses to thrive, there’s no time like the present.
Yet this isn’t to say there aren’t challenges and tasks to contend with, and any owner of a growing business will find themselves besieged by paperwork and payroll-related tasks which take a significant amount of time, especially if uncommon concerns come up. To help manage these, we recommend the use of a professional employer organization (PEO), which handles payroll, HR, and can even manage benefits for your employees.
Yet picking the right company is not always a simple choice. To help you and your business out, here are five excellent PEO companies operating in Texas:
With $9 billion in payroll under management and clients all across the country, Oasis has the basics and then some down, allowing you to be completely secure about letting another company handle payroll and related taxes, general HR tasks, and more. They work with just about everyone, and are committed to the highest standards of customer service.
Oasis has plenty of options, a flexible structure for your overall PEO plan depending on what you need, no employee minimums, and plenty of other things to make your time easier with them. If you want a balanced PEO with your needs in mind, then Oasis will rarely do you wrong.
Oasis might be best for your business if:
- Your business is small or a startup and you would like to work with a PEO that understands you need the flexibility to easily grow.
- You would like to have a wide range of different benefit options available to employees.
- You would like to work with a PEO that prioritizes customer service and your satisfaction as a client.
Quickly growing with more than 4500 clients, CoAdvantage is the PEO company to turn to if you need help with recruiting and managing your employees on top of the usual HR and payroll services. Of special note is their set of online tools, with which you’ll be able to keep on top of what you’re employees are up to and make adjustments as you need to.
There may not be as many options when it comes to industry-specific plans, and the growth the company is experiencing can sometimes be a hindrance when it comes to operations, but if you know what you’re looking for from CoAdvantage, they can propel your business forward.
CoAdvantage might be best for your business if:
- You want the most information possible on your employees and their productivity levels.
- You aren’t looking for the most benefit options and instead want to focus on cost-effectiveness and other metrics of PEO success.
- You are interested or are ok with working with a rapidly growing PEO company that is adapting for the future and open to new possibilities.
3) Engage PEO
Engage PEO is a service provider that sets the standard when it comes to service quality in the industry, with more accreditations and certifications than we can easily list here. They have highly trained employees, which is fitting because their training options and resources are among the best. In fact, most of their features are among the best, and their weaknesses (such as benefit offerings) would be considered just average by most standards.
They might not be the cheapest or the most accessible, but if you can work with them, you should at least consider what they have to offer. True expertise is rare, and it can change the course of your business.
Engage PEO might be best for your business if:
- You believe you0r business needs expert compliance help, or you would otherwise like it in order to feel secure.
- You would like to work with a highly qualified and accredited organization that holds its employees to the highest possible standards.
- Your business has more than ten employees and can take advantage of the advanced options and services offered.
If you know just what you want for your Texas business when it comes to PEO services, then working with Alphastaff can be very rewarding. They have a wide range of options to choose from, and you will rarely have to sign up for a service or feature you’ll never use. Working with them will feel easier and more natural than with other providers.
And when it comes to services offered and their quality, you can expect no problems from Alphastaff, even if their packages and services for specialized industries are lacking (except for health care).
Alphastaff might be best for your business if:
- You are interested in creative solutions to your HR problems.
- You would like to be able to customize and craft a plan specifically for your business and its individual needs.
- Your business operates in the health care sector.
One of the largest companies on this list with $37 billion in assets under management and more than 15,000 clients, TriNet is a powerhouse PEO service provider, establishing themselves over 30 years as an adaptive premium service provider for businesses across the country, especially if you need a strong online platform or need industry-specific guidance and solutions. TriNet also has no employee minimum and only requires a month’s notice to cancel.
They can be expensive and inflexible at times, but if you want quality service, you should absolutely give them a look. The excellent benefits packages, ease-of-use, and industry plans will be worth it for many businesses.
TriNet might be best for your business if:
- Providing excellent benefits to your employees in order to retain top talent is a priority for your business.
- Your business is large enough to take advantage of the options and offerings TriNet has. The smallest businesses might struggle to find the cost of TriNet to be worth it when other options more attuned to their needs exist.
- Your business has employees across the country you want to easily take care of.
Finding the right PEO companies for your business can be a challenge for some, but we hope that with the above information and some time taken to evaluate exactly what your business needs you’ll be able to find a solution that works for you, your business, and your employees. Remember that you might not need every service offered, and with employee minimums and specific industry needs not every company will be for you. This is all part of the process, and we hope that with a bit of time and effort you’ll be moving forward in business growth soon.